This is a wonderful time of year. Faith, Family, Friends & Food.
But there’s also poor diet, over-indulgence, stress, lack of sleep & seasonal illness. Our bodies, minds and spirits often enter the New Year running on empty.
So how do you get back on track, and move thru the remaining season with good health and grace? Here are some simple tips that may help.
1. Priority Management. Howe important is each thing you face? Will it matter in another week, month or year? Start by scheduling time for YOU. Then make a short list of what really needs to be done that day. The other things can be moved to another time, delegated or eliminated.
2. Nourish your spirit. Daily devotions, prayer and worship are the boosters of your core being.
3. Turn it over! With each stress, problem or worry you face, Breathe, Pray, Prioritize and know that God is in control!
4. Get enough sleep. 10 pm to 6 am is a great schedule for honoring your natural cycle. Quiet your mind and activity starting 1 hr. prior. Do not check your phone, computer or I-pad in the 60 min before bedtime. The light from the screen will interfere with your melatonin production and busy your mind.
Sleep in a dark, quiet, well-ventilated room, free of EMFs (unplug, turn off wireless, move devices to another room). Use a sleep mask and ear plugs if light & noise are factors.
5. Eat Healthy food. Eat the rainbow of colors, lots of veggies & fruits, whole foods and eliminate the junk and fake ingredients. Substitute healthier, whole food ingredients in your favorite recipes. Use lots of herbs and spices. If you make 2 or 3 better choices each day, that will accumulate to 60 to 90 better choices in the next month. That makes a huge difference regarding weight, immune system, mood & overall health.
Eating out at restaurants, other people’s homes and various parties can be a danger zone. Try sampling small portions of food. Watch the empty calories, sugar, fat. Focus on the healthier, colorful, whole food options. Drink lots of water. Choose the simplest drinks.
6. Utilize Healing Techniques. Essential Oils, Massage, Exercise, Stretching, Saunas, Energy Work, Chiropractic, Colonics can all be helpful.
7. Light Detox Select 1 day a week or 1 weekend each month to prioritize your health.
1. Breath Deeply, exercise, stretch, dry brush & take a detox bath
2. Fresh Veggie Juice & 1 Wheatgrass shot or powdered green drink
3. 16 oz. of Green Smoothie (recipe & video at www.juicefast.info)
4. 1 Raw Soup & 1 Salad-based Meal
5. Healthy Snacks
6. 2 to 3 quarts of fresh water (herbal teas count)
7. Detox supplements & oils
8. Deep Detox: The Wellness Education Center program is an 8-day journey that provides a deep cleansing and thorough education. We have held 177 programs with over 3,500 students since 2001. Our students range from age 16 to age 84, all walks of life and widely varied health conditions. Typical weight loss is 10 to 15 lbs.
The program is a cleansing and learning journey. We work thru a 400-page manual in 8 days of classes. Your program includes 12 drinks per day, including fresh veggie juices, wheatgrass juice, powdered greens, fiber, mineral drinks, detox tea and more.
Prefast Kit: includes fiber, probiotics and enzymes. For 2 to 3 weeks prior to the program, we ask you to clean up your, diet, remove alcohol, sugar, caffeine, refined foods, be more plant based and incorporate more raw & living foods.
Friday 6 to 9 pm: Intro Class. We talk about why to fast, what to expect and go everything in the kit, including how to do dry brush and home colon cleansing
Sat & Sun: 1-3 pm. Topics include Body Systems, How to Generate Healthy Bowel Movements, SADD (standard American degenerative diet), GMO, why not to microwave food, Emotional & Spiritual healing.
Mon-Thurs: Noon-2 pm: Topics include Parasites, Yeast/Fungal, how to clean up your home environment, non-toxic body care, clean water & air, electromagnetic pollution, breaking the fast, nutrition, healthy eating, sprouting, fermenting, sea veggies and more.
Friday: Noon – 2 pm. Break the Fast living foods prep class. We make everything needed for the the first 24 hours off the fast. Also, help you design an individual game plan for the next week. We talk about favorite foods and how to make them healthier.
3-4 pm. Healthy Food Shopping Class. We tour a local market and I discuss what foods to focus on, how to select various items in relation to other similar items, etc.
The entire program is $700, including the kits, supplies, juices and all classes. Multiple housing options are available near by. Schedules, information, testimonies & registration are available at www.juicefast.info. WEC phone is 406-755-8423 and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.